Serving the internet community since 1998.
The following software are creations of Ben Drushell for use on websites and mobile devices.
Many international organizations have used the free open-source softwares over the years, including divisions of the United States of America federal government.
Are you a non-profit organization looking for an updated version of:
- TechnoBreeze (tm) ELM: multi-verified opt-in/opt-out web-based mass email list manager
- TechnoBreeze (tm) Form2Email: web-based form data collection to file or email
- phpValtas: php5 customizer object for a custom scripts directory to override the default script
- phpHirnok: php5 html+attachments/email wrapper object using PHP's mail function
- TechnoBreeze (tm) /Ben/Scripts/: various small browser-scripts useful for websites
The listed software is FREE if the open-source license is fulfilled.
Software customization, installation, and maintenance services cost extra fees.
If you are a qualifying non-profit organization, I will consider your request.
In your request, include the following information:
- organization name/ phone/ address
- non-profit status confirmation
- website that software will be used at
- which software you are looking for
- intended use of software